Concord Point Lighthouse.
This historic lighthouse was built in 1827. It is located near the mouth of the Susquehanna river in Concord Point Park in Havre de Grace, MD, and was in service until 1975. It currently has a fifth level fresnel lens that is on loan from the U.S. Coast Guard and is lit at night. The lighthouse is maintained by The Friends of Concord Point Lighthouse, Inc.
This picture of the Concord Point Lighthouse is for sale as a matted print, canvas print and metal print in various sizes. Additional picture sizes available upon request. The original crop is available here.
Additional information on the history, location, and hours of the lighthouse and light keeper’s house is available here. This official site also includes a virtual tour of the lighthouse.